Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Starting a blog...

I was really glad when it was suggested in our first lecture that we started a blog to post our tasks, videos and stuff during our MA Social Media course. I had already been thinking of starting a blog for that matter anyway, so... Welcome to We master it!

And, as it is my first post on the new blog, I'll share something I find really cool. This video was produced a few months ago by Box 1824, a brazilian company specialized in innovation, consumer and culture research. It is about how working relations have changed along the decades, what are this relations like in the present and what they'll be like in the future. Enjoy it!


So, are you a millennial? Do you love what you're doing right now? I do! =)

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment to my blog!