Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Wednesday 6 February 2013

#InstaMarathon

We had about a week to come up with an entrepreneurial idea for the Enterprise course. I have though of social networks, business models, free lancing stuff and finally decided to go for an event. I'll put an Instagram Photo Marathon together, to happen in Birmingham on the spring.

A Photo Marathon, according to Photomarathon.com, is a competition in which the photographers are given certain topics to interpret within a time limit. An Instagram Photo Marathon means the photos must be posted to Instagram.

Instagram photo of Birmingham City Centre

The idea of making the event a social one have also crossed my mind. That's all I know so far, and i'd love if you would help me getting there by making suggestions. You can comment on this blog post, Facebook or Twitter. I'm eager to hear (read) what you have to say about it!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comentários:

  1. Nice idea. Have you heard of the 4am project? http://4amproject.org/
    Different but has some similarities with your idea and is a kind of social event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment to my blog!