Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Tuesday 19 February 2013

VinED!

Today, during SM as Practice class, Ms. Caroline Beavon introduced us to the wonders of Vine (in case you're wondering, no, she didn't get us drunk or anything like that). Do you know Vine? Well, it is the new Twitter Video app.

Basically, you can record videos up to 6 seconds just by taping your iPhone's (I think it works with Android and Windows phones too) screen. And you can start and stop the recording as many times as you want, meaning you edit your footage while doing it.

It may seem a bit confusing at first, but Vine has really caught me, and I must admit I'm completely VinED. And to get you into it with me, I found some cool links about Vine that are worth sharing:
Vine's still have a few issues with filtering content and searching for friends, but hopefully this will be fixed soon. Remember we're talking about a newborn here, since Vine was launched only about a month ago.


Give it a try! I hope you enjoy it. By the way, you can follow me on Vine, my username is julianageller.


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment to my blog!