Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Working with a Business Model Canvas

I had never tried to work with a business model canvas before today and I must confess that's not a simple task if you're not used to business jargon and concepts. That said, I have found this short video that makes it easier to understand the process:


After researching the terms and getting familiar with them, things start to flow, and the Business Canvas Model starts to make it's magic: questions pop up in your head and your enterprise idea starts to clarify, show it's difficulties and it's weak points, as well as it's strengths. Well, I'm still trying to figure the canvas out and to fill the blanks with my InstaMarathon data, but that's what I've got so far:

So, what do you think of it? Any suggestion on how should I look for sponsors, what kind of sponsor should I aim for?

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment to my blog!